Among the peaks of the High Atlas
Travelling time to Imlil, from Marrakech, is around 90 minutes. We have 2 options of ½ day hike in this area with different levels of difficulty, moderate to demanding.
Duration of hikes is 4 hours; height gains on a trek here can be from 300m to 600m; distances walked is from 7kms to 10kms. each hike/trek can be readily tailored to requested requirements.
TYPICAL WHOLE DAY HIKE ITINERARY IN IMLIL AREA
- 08:30: Depart from Marrakech.
- 10:00: Arrive in Imlil, meet your Guide, English speaking, and begin the hike toward Armed village.
- 11:00: Arrive to Armed Waterfall.
- 11:30: Depart for Armed village.
- 12:30: Lunch in a Berber family house.
- 14:00: Walk back to Imlil.
- 15:30: Arrive to Imlil.
- 17:30: Arrive in Marrakech.
(all taxes incl.)
- Total for 2 persons: 2520 Dirhams
- Total for 4 persons: 2880 Dirhams
- Total for 6 persons: 3240 Dirhams
- For 3, 5, 7 or more persons, please contact us
WHAT ATS OFFERS ON THE IMLIL HIKES :
- Return transport from your accommodation in Marrakech to Imlil and environs
- A local Moroccan Guide, English speaking, throughout
- A mule to carry belongings
- A gentle hike/trek in the area of Imlil
- The opportunity to enter a Berber home, a unique highlight
- If you wish to learn more about this programme, please contact us.
30% deposit to book; balance to be paid 30 days before tour's commencement; ATS Bank Details will be given.
Last minute bookings can always be discussed
NOTE: we also have programmes for 2 or 3 day (or longer) hikes and treks in the Imlil area. these "residential" hikes additionally include accommodation in a traditional Berber home, evening meal(s), breakfast(s) and lunch(es). click on the multiple day hikes and treks button below.