out and about in the imlil area
This valley is a very popular one for tourists and there is much economic activity reflecting this. Many treks begin and end here (including a trek to Toubkal's summit, an ATS option, certainly, but it is not on today's schedule!).
A kasbah style hotel (called "The Kasbah") is located towards the head of the valley. It sits on a rocky outcrop that gives it commanding panoramic views to the mountains to the south and Berber communities in all other directions. Taking lunch here offers not only delicious Moroccan food but an opportunity to relax amidst wonderful scenery
If you wish to learn more about this program, please contact us and we will promptly send you the full program.
(all taxes incl.)
- Return private transport from your accommodation in Marrakech
- A Moroccan Guide, English speaking, with much local knowledge
- Encounters with the local people, planned and unplanned, both in the Imlil area
- Gentle walks to match client wishes
- Lunch in a traditional Berber home
imlil area tour prices
- Total for 2 persons: 2160 Dirhams
- Total for 4 persons: 2520 Dirhams
- Total for 6 persons: 2840 Dirhams
- Total for 8 persons: 3240 Dirhams
- For other group sizes, please contact us
30% deposit to book; balance to be paid 30 days before tour's commencement; ATS Bank Details will be given.
Last minute bookings can always be discussed
(with payment at commencement of the tour).