Among the peaks of the High Atlas
Travelling time to Imlil, from Marrakech, is around 90 minutes. We have options for many hikes in this area with different levels of difficulty, moderate to demanding.
Duration of hikes can be from 3 to 5 hours; height gains on a trek here can be from 300m to 600m; distances walked is from 7kms to 10kms. each hike/trek can be readily tailored to requested requirements.
TYPICAL WHOLE DAY HIKE ITINERARY IN IMLIL AREA
- 08:30: Depart from Marrakech.
- 10:00: Arrive in Imlil, meet your Guide, English speaking, and begin the hike toward Armed village.
- 11:00: Arrive to Armed Waterfall.
- 11:30: Depart for Armed village.
- 12:30: Lunch in a Berber family house.
- 14:00: Walk back to Imlil.
- 15:30: Arrive to Imlil.
- 17:30: Arrive in Marrakech.
(all taxes incl.)
- Total for 2 persons: 2160 MAD (216 EURO)
- Total for 4 persons: 2520 MAD (252 EURO)
- Total for 6 persons: 2880 MAD (288 EURO)
- Total for 8 persons: 3240 MAD (324 EURO)
- For other group sizes please contact us
WHAT ATS OFFERS ON THE IMLIL HIKES :
- Return transport from your accommodation in Marrakech to Imlil and environs
- A local Moroccan Guide, English speaking, throughout
- A mule to carry belongings
- A gentle hike/trek in the area of Imlil
- The opportunity to enter a Berber home, a unique highlight
- If you wish to learn more about this programme, please contact us.
30% deposit to book; balance to be paid 30 days before tour's commencement; ATS Bank Details will be given.
Last minute bookings can always be discussed
NOTE: we also have programmes for 2 or 3 day (or longer) hikes and treks in the Imlil area. these "residential" hikes additionally include accommodation in a traditional Berber home, evening meal(s), breakfast(s) and lunch(es). Please check our multi-day hike programmes or make contact with us for your specific hiking/trekking needs.