a whole day tour
As will already be realised from your time in the country, water is a vital resource in Morocco and supplies can often be stretched to the limit. many major reservoirs have been built in the high atlas to trap rainfall and snowmelt and a stop is made at Lalla Takerkoust Barrage and Reservoir.
Then it is onwards and upwards up to the Kik Plateau for some interesting exploration. A visit to Moulay Brahim town, a small Berber town, can be made. then it is and down to Asni, where, on a aturday, a visit can be made to the Berber market.
Eventually, after many delights along the route, scenic and cultural and rural, it’s to Wirgane for lunch. this can either be taken in a Berber home, with a local family, or in a good restaurant facing the Lake of Wirgane (a barrage), your choice.
The return route will be via Tahenaout, thus making a circuit that does not repeat itself in the High Atlas area.
if you wish to learn more about this program, please contact us and we will promptly send you the full program.
(all taxes incl.)
- Total for 2 persons: 2670 MAD (267 EURO)
- Total for 4 persons: 3220 MAD (322 EURO)
- Total for 6 persons: 3780 MAD (378 EURO)
- Total for 8 persons: 5970MAD (597 EURO)
- For other group sizes, please contact us
WHAT ATS OFFERS ON THE WIRGANE TOUR :
- Return private transport from your accommodation in Marrakech
- A Moroccan Guide, English speaking, with much local knowledge
- Gentle walks to match client wishes
- Lunch in a local restaurant
30% deposit to book; balance to be paid 30 days before tour's commencement; ATS Bank Details will be given.
Last minute bookings can always be discussed
(with payment at commencement of the tour).