Quad Biking at Marrakech palm Grove & Jbilat hills
(a) the Marrakech Palmeries (easy and with shorter duration) and.
(b) on the Marrakech Plain & the Jbilat Hills (moderately demanding and usually for a longer duration).
Starting your bike ride from the Palm Groves (The Palmeries; ATS can arrange your transport from/to your Marrakech accommodation), your chosen journey will take you through a range of beautifully diverse sceneries and experiences.
Your quad biking itinerary can include the Palmeries themselves (you could almost ”be” in the hot desert, amongst the palm trees – you may even encounter camels!) as well as on the Marrakech Plain and Jbilet uplands (with their traditional villages, traditional farming activities as well as stunning rocky granitic outcrops that give great vantage points).
If out on the Marrakech Plain, passing by authentic Berber villages (where people still live in the traditional manner, in villages established by their forefathers over 300 years ago), you can stop at one of their homes to enjoy very welcoming Berber hospitality and delicious mint tea and snack.
(all taxes incl.)
- Transfer from/back to your Marrakech accommodation
- Quad Bike and equipment (including fuel and helmet) and instruction
- A trip leader who will accompany you on your tour
- A Tea break with Moroccan snack
- Lunch in a Berber house when it's a whole day tour
- A Bottle of water
Quad bike prices
- For 1/2 day: 600 Dirhams per person
- For a whole day: 1000 Dirhams per person
- For longer tour, please contact us
PLEASE MAKE CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR SIMPLY BOOK YOUR TRIP BELOW