Camel riding at Marrakech palm Grove
You will enjoy an almost Saharan experience as you ride your camel through the Palmeraies with its abundance of tall palm trees. You will relish the peace and tranquillity of the Palmeraies as you venture through this area and take a peek at local life; here is in great contrast to the hustle and bustle of the city’s Old Medina (and the air is healthier too!).
You will soon get to know your camel; you might even wish to give your camel a name once you begin to know its character.
There will also be plenty of time for taking some fun photos to preserve your memories
(all taxes incl.)
- Transport from/back to your Marrakech accommodation
- A camel ride of about 1 hour (with a camel leader to instruct and accompany you)
- Mint tea in a Berber house
Camel Ride prices
- For 1 hour: 250 MAD (25 EURO) per person
- For longer tour, please contact us
Short notice trips can also be arranged (with payment at commencement of the tour).
PLEASE MAKE CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR SIMPLY BOOK YOUR TRIP BELOW